10 February 2023
A series of publications on self-learning artificial intelligence is being prepared. All code and formulas will be on this site in the public domain. Since I do not have the opportunity to implement the project in my homeland, due to the current situation, and I do not have access to resources, I am publishing this material in the hope that it will be useful to someone. I cannot prevent the use of everything that will be published, and I cannot control the further development of my thoughts and ideas. Therefore, if judgment day suddenly comes, please do not judge me harshly.
What am I doing?
- Creation of software for science and study.
- Simulation of experiments.
- Testing ideas and hypotheses.
- Creation of self-developing artificial intelligence.
- Researching new methods of software design.
What am I using?
- Programming languages. There are a lot of them, but I like python.
- Books and articles on mathematics, physics, programming.
- Source code from the internet space.
- Reverse engineering of everything that comes to hand.